The Winners Have Been Announced
The finalists were announced during August 2017 with the top 20 projects being displayed at 100% Design South
Africa in Johannesburg from 9 to 13 August 2017.
Work in Colour
Using the colour green, Nokia reinvented their workspace. A reminder of the natural world, the colour works to rejuvenate, revitalise and inspire the people who work there.
Pick a work environment and show us how you would use colour to make the space healthier, happier and more productive. The proposed intervention can focus on the façade, interior or landscape of the building and needs to consider how design, using colour as the main tool, can be used not only to brighten up the space but help to aid its functioning and psychological impact on the people in the environment.
Choose your palette from the extensive Plascon colour range - visit www.plascon.co.za. Presentation tip: Before and After images are a powerful way to communicate the potential transformation of your design.
Please note: Entries received that do not meet the submission format will not be considered for judging
- Each submission must please include:
- Student’s first name and surname
- Student’s cellular contact number
- Name of the institution & course name
- Lecturer’s name & cellular contact number
- All entries to be A3 landscape 300 dpi PDF. File size must be between 1MB - 5MB Maximum ONE board per submission. Make sure the PDF file is not corrupt before making your electronic entry.
- The title of your work, a brief description of your project and a rationale on the use of colour must be included in the PDF submission. Save your PDF: name_surname_ institute_ project title.
- No follow ups on entries will be made this year. Any projects with spelling errors, or the incorrect Plascon logo will be considered but not displayed at 100% Design South Africa in Johannesburg.
- The only way to enter is electronically. Your lecturer can be approached for assistance. E-mail your project to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent to the lecturer once your project has been
- Entries close on Tuesday 30th May 2017.
- Judging will take place in the middle of June 2017.
The finalists will be announced in August 2017 with the top 20 projects being displayed at 100% Design South
Africa in Johannesburg from 9 to 13 August 2017. Click Here to See The Top Three Entries
Submission Deadline is on Tuesday 30th May 2017
Judging will take place in June 2017
Winners to be announced in August 2017
Contact Sam van den Berg firstname.lastname@example.org or call 082 574 2014.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Plascon promotes creativity and originality, so all entrants must ensure that their own work is submitted. All resources are to be cited
- Entrants retain copyright of their entries
- Plascon reserves the right to use selected entries for exhibition publicity purposes for a period of one year from the date of prize giving
- Plascon reserves the right to keep all electronic entries after the competition closing date
- There is no guarantee that any of the entered designs will be implemented. If any are physically executed it will be at the discretion of Plascon
- Plascon and its agencies do not accept liability for corrupt or unloadable files
- The competition is only open to design students who are currently enrolled at a registered tertiary institution
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
For The Printable Version