We all have plans to start 2018 off with a clean slate and full of energy. What better way than to liven up your work-space with fun, geometric wall art?
You will need
Plascon Polvin in Antique Petal (EC 43)
Plascon Polvin in Citrus Breeze (Y6-A1-4)
Plascon Polvin in Hot-n-Spicy (R6-B1-1)
Plascon Polvin in Dylan’s Blue (B5-A1-2)
Plascon Polvin in White
Masking or painter’s tape
Set square and metal ruler
Various rollers and paintbrushes
Plus minus 8 hours
- Paint two coats of the base colour Antique Petal
- Measure your wall and divide it up into the desired geometric shapes using the set square, ruler and pencil
- Once you’re satisfied with the design, mask off the shapes
- Paint the colours in the shapes, starting with the lightest colour
- Paint two coats of each and remove the tape while the paint is still wet
For interior walls and ceilings and exterior walls, with a smooth, matt finish and seven-year guarantee.
Once the painting is done, make sure to peel off the masking tape before it dries or else the paint may chip and crack.
PAINT EFFECTS: JULIAN AND ILARIA LOUW
WORDS: MARY GARNER
PHOTOGRAPHS: HENK HATTINGH, SHAVAN RAHIM AND JUSTIN PATRICK