Plascon Colour Design Awards 2014
Plascon would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the winners of our first Plascon Colour Design Awards 2014 Competition. In the Student Category:
- 1st prize – Charlene Concalves from the Tshwane University of Technology for her entry ‘Uncontained Emotional Response to Colour’.
- 2nd prize – Nicholas Smit from Inscape Education Group Cape Town for his entry ‘Analog Animation’.
- 3rd prize – Matthew Burgess from Inscape Education Group Rosebank for his entry ‘Phomolong Primary School’.
- 4th prize – Kim Tattersall from Design Time for her entry ‘Pop Up Train’.
And in the Professional Category of the Plascon Colour Design Awards 2014 competition:
- Ayesha Danyal from Munnik Visser Architects for her entry ‘Mitchells Plain Hospital’. Other Architects of record on this exciting project were Magqwaka Associates Architects and New Era Architects.
- Mia van Wyk from the Cécile & Boyd Foundation for her entry ‘The Power of Colour’. Also one of the recognized WDC2014 projects.
For the full list of finalists, please see the winners announcement below and watch this space for more information next week on the overall winners in each respective category!
Winners Notice, Plascon Colour Design Awards 2014