Our postal address is:
PO Box 1227
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 0860 20 40 60.
Your privacy is important to us. Our privacy statement states what information we collect from you, how we collect it, why we collect it, what we do with it, how we protect it and how you can go about managing it.
Who does this apply to?
- All employees (who need to know what we do in respect of privacy)
- Any individuals who deal with us, or may wish to know how we meet our privacy obligations and responsibilities
What type of personal information do we collect?
Personal information held by us may include your name, date of birth, address, telephone numbers and e-mail address. Also user specific volunteered information from surveys and registrations.
How do we collect the information?
We may collect this information direct from you by phone, email or online or in writing when you respond to a survey, place an order, make an application for credit, provide information for inclusion in a legal agreement, make an enquiry or participate in any of our promotional programs.
Why do we collect this information?
We may collect your personal information in order to:
- provide you with the goods and services you require
- administer and manage your account with us
- provide you with information regarding the goods and services available to you
- research your needs as customers and consumers of our products and develop new products and services to meet those needs
How and when do we disclose it?
In order for us to provide you with the goods and services outlined it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to others, such as:
- mailing houses (we do not sell your personal details but we use mailing houses for the purpose of communication with you)
- our sales representatives
- outsourced service providers who provide us with the ability to serve you
- credit reporting agencies for credit rating and fraud protection services
- our professional advisers, such as accountants, auditors, lawyers
- government regulatory authorities as required
How can you ensure that the information we hold is accurate?
We make every endeavour to ensure that the information we hold is accurate. As most of the personal information we hold is provided by you, we ask that you keep us informed of any known changes to that information, such as change of name, address or contact telephone numbers.
We ask also that you advise us of any errors that you become aware of in that information.
How can you access your personal information?
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. You will be asked to give full details of the information you would like to see and you will be asked to identify yourself in order that we may protect your privacy. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing the information you request.
There are some circumstances permitted by the law in which the information we hold is not required to be disclosed. These include circumstances where the privacy of others may be breached if the information was accessed, or where the law requires or authorises such access to be denied. Your request may be made by writing to the address above.